|Program||Price USD||Payment||Download||Retrieve license|
1. You may install a copy of the Software on corporative computers. Software has server version and standalone version. Price for Software is determined by sale agreement. A paid license has time limit (one year or by sale agreement). Activation of the Software requires internet connection. Once activated the Software does not require internet connection.
2. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
3. You may not alter or modify the Software or create a new installer for the Software.
4. The easiest way to install a new version is : uninstall previous version, install new version, activate program using your serial number.
5. If you install the Software into Windows Vista or Windows 7, use following procedure (for Internet Explorer, for other browsers similar). Click download link and choose Save file. When download has finished, choose Open folder. Right-click downloaded file. From right-click menu choose Run as administrator.
© 2008 Tvalx